This Training, formally known as Level 1, is a stand-alone course. In this 7-day training, we will look at how this practice, with its ancient yogic roots, can affect our physical and emotional bodies. Through this understanding, we will explore ways to lead a Yin class and to incorporate Yin postures and philosophy into any practice. We will also share many simple and playful practices, to broaden our experience as yoga teachers, and to approach Yin Yoga and Life with an open and clear heart. Yin Yoga is a beautiful ceremony. It vibrates in different rhythms and traditions, recites poetry, follows our heartbeat and it’s subject is always Love.
The training includes:
- Practices of Self-growth: Yin and Spiritual medicine
- Practices of Love and Kindness
- The Yin practice of non-striving and how it influences our lives and our teaching
- The movement of Qi or Prana in the body, and how it can be affected by Yin practice.
- Understanding Fascia – Theory and Techniques – Trauma & Yin Yoga
- Yin Yoga Anatomy – Body movement: mechanism and limitations – Anatomy and the understanding of our own natural pattern (li)
- Meridian theory and application
- Yin Yoga and the five elements – Theory and practices
- Understanding the postures and sequencing a Yin class
- What it means to hold a safe, sacred space for a Yin practice
- and much more.
Start Date: 17th June at 18.00 with dinner and at 19.30 quite Yin class
Finish Date: 23th June at 14.00 with lunch included.
7.00 – 9.00: Morning chanting / Different morning practices / Vinyasa Flow Yoga
9.00 – 10.00: Breakfast
10.00 – 13.00: Yin Yoga TTC
13.00 – 16.00: Lunch/ Pool/ Beach/ Siesta
16.00 – 19.00: Yin Yoga TTC
19.00: Dinner/ Sauna
20.30 – 22.00: Kirtan/ Dance therapy/ Yin yoga/ Chi Kong
♥ The training is suitable for teachers and dedicated practitioners. You don’t need to be a teacher or even experienced in Yin, just come with an open heart and a willing mind.
• Participants will receive a certificate of completion in a 60 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training.
• See photos from our last Yin Yoga Module 1 seminar here