In this training, we will explore the Thai Yoga Massage Techniques and principals, understand the therapeutic process through different angles, philosophies and practices, dive deeper into love and kindness, enjoy living in a community, learn more about the discoveries of modern science and cultivate tools that will help you enter and establish yourself into the Thai Massage world.
The Thai Yoga Massage techniques are a combination of traditional Thai Massage, Basic principles of Osteopathy, and Energy work. Different rhythms, different elements, different ways of approaching the needs of the body.
The work we will do is delicate. We will learn to see, feel and "touch" our inner Self with love, in order to be able to touch
with love another.
Together with the Thai Massage techniques, we will share many simple, playful and meaningful practices to deepen
our internal experience, broaden the journey of self-growth, embody the knowledge and make it a part of our everyday life.
• We will demonstrate the Basic Thai Massage Principles and techniques and approach them from an anatomical,
physical and energetical point of view.
This will give you a strong and safe foundation as you will be able to give a full massage and touch
all parts of the body.
• We will move between Deep Static and Dynamic Thai Massage Techniques.
• I will help you explore:
- Different Thai Massage rhythms and the connection with the 5 elements, pulsation, and the "Thai Massage Dance".
- Moving safely around the body of another and enjoying every movement.
- Basic principles and techniques of Osteopathy.
- The art of "Listening".
- The "love touch".
• Fascia work.
• Two essential aspects we come across in our life and our work: Therapy and Trauma.
We will approach them through science and psychology.
• Surrendering to the therapeutic cycle: conditions and realizations of the somato-emotional healing process.
• The qualities of Love and Kindness, and how to apply these qualities in our massages and our everyday life.
• Meridians and the 5 Elements. Simple practices to understand and experience the 5 elements and how they express
in our massages, our movement, and our life.
• Yin Yoga.
• The Yin practice of not-striving and how it influences our body, our life, and our massages.
• Understanding our natural pattern and how it can affect our Thai Massage work and our yoga practice.
• Practices of self-growth.
• Music, Quite Yin Practice, Primitive Dance, Singing.
♦ Fellow co-teachers with many years of experience will assist and enrich this work!
06:30 - 08:30 : Morning chanting / Different morning practices / Vinyasa Flow Yoga
08:30 : Breakfast
10:00 - 13:00 : Thai Massage class
13:00 : Lunch / Siesta / Beach / Pool
16:00 - 19:00 : Thai Massage class
19:00 : Dinner / Sauna
20:30 - 22:00 : Kirtan / Yin Yoga / Dance Therapy
♥ This seminar is suitable for beginners and more advanced practitioners who would like to dive deeper into their practice. It is essential for everyone who wants to learn the techniques and reach beyond them.
Let's gather in a circle of Peace!
• • See photos from our last Thai Massage Course here • •