Together with the Thai Massage techniques, we will share many simple, playful and meaningful practices to deepen our internal experience, broaden the journey of self-growth, embody the knowledge and make it a part of our everyday life.
This course is suitable for beginners but also for more advanced practitioners who would like to deepen their experience in Thai Massage.
• Therapy work
We will demonstrate the Basic Thai Massage Principles and techniques and approach them from an anatomical,
physical and energetical point of view. This will give you a strong and safe foundation in your journey as a therapist.
• We will move between Deep Static and Dynamic Thai Massage Techniques.
• I will help you explore:
- Different Thai Massage rhythms and the connection with the 5 elements, pulsation, and the "Thai Massage Dance".
- Moving safely around the body of another and enjoying every movement.
- Basic principles and techniques of Osteopathy.
- The art of "Listening" to the body.
- The "love touch".
• Fascia work.
• Psychological work
• Two essential aspects we come across in our life and our work: Therapy and Trauma.
• Surrendering to the therapeutic cycle: conditions and realizations of the somato-emotional healing process.
• "Yin and Spiritual Medicine" work
• The qualities of Love and Kindness. Learning to "work" with them through Chi Kong, Yin Yoga, work in couples and
other practices and how to apply these qualities in our massages and our everyday life.
• Meridians and the 5 Elements. Simple practices to understand and experience the 5 elements
and how they express themselves in our massages, professional work, and our everyday life.
• Practices of self-growth. Working in couples. Bringing space and light to the words "support, facilitate and heal".
• Music, Quite Yin Practice, Primitive Dance, Singing.
♦ You will receive a certificate, a manual and a video with all our work.
Friday: 16.30 - 20.30
Saturday, Sunday & Monday: 10.00 - 13.30 & 15.00 - 19.30
For more info & registrations please contact: