The Thai Yoga Massage techniques are a combination of traditional Thai Massage, Basic principles of Osteopathy, and Energy work. Different rhythms, different elements, different ways of approaching the needs of the body.
The work we will do is delicate. We will learn to see, feel and "touch" our inner Self with love, in order to be able to touch with love another.
Together with the Thai Massage techniques, we will share many simple, playful and meaningful practices to deepen our internal experience, broaden the journey of self-growth, embody the knowledge and make it a part of our everyday life.
We will demonstrate the Basic Thai Massage Principles and techniques and approach them from an anatomical, physical and energetical point of view.
This will give you a strong and safe foundation as you will be able to give a full massage and touch all parts of the body.
• We will move between Deep Static and Dynamic Thai Massage Techniques.
• I will help you explore:
- Different Thai Massage rhythms and the connection with the 5 elements,
pulsation, and the "Thai Massage Dance".
- Moving safely around the body of another and enjoying every movement.
- Basic principles and techniques of Osteopathy.
- Touching the belly.
- The art of "Listening" to the body.
- The "love touch".
• Fascia work.
• Two essential aspects we come across in our life and our work: Therapy and Trauma.
• Surrendering to the therapeutic cycle: conditions and realizations of the somato-emotional healing process.
"Yin and Spiritual Medicine" work
• The qualities of Love and Kindness. Learning to "work" with them through Chi Kong, Yin Yoga, work in couples and other practices and how to apply these qualities in our massages and our everyday life.
• Meridians and the 5 Elements. Simple practices to understand and experience the 5 elements and how they express themselves in our massages, professional work, and our everyday life.
• Practices of self-growth. Working in couples. Bringing space and light to the words "support, facilitate and heal".
• Music, Quite Yin Practice, Primitive Dance, Singing.
7.00 - 9.00: Morning Yoga, Chi Kong, Breakfast
10.15 - 13.15: Thai Massage class
13.30 - 16.00: Lunch / Free Time
16.15 - 19.15: Thai Massage class
19.30 - 20.30: Dinner
20.30 - 21.30: Yin Yoga, Kirtan, Music, Dance
♥ This seminar is suitable for beginners and more advanced practitioners who would like to dive deeper into their practice. It is essential for everyone who wants to learn the techniques and reach beyond them.
This seminar will be held at the Blue Lizard Lounge
(Funkenhagen 12, 17268 Boitzenburger Land, Berlin - Germany)
For more info and registrations, please contact: