Therapy is love and compassion, a change into wholeness.
Healing is a holistic phenomenon that can be experienced in all the "bodies" of a human being, not only in the physical one.
• We will demonstrate the Basic Thai Massage Principles and techniques and approach them from an anatomical, physical and energetical point of view. This will give you a strong and safe foundation as you will be able to give a full massage and touch all parts of the body.
• We will move between Deep Static and Dynamic Thai Massage Techniques.
• I will help you explore:
- Different Thai Massage rhythms and the connection with the 5 elements, pulsation, and the "Thai Massage Dance".
- Moving safely around the body of another and enjoying every movement.
- Basic principles and techniques of Osteopathy.
- The art of "Listening".
- The "love touch".
• Fascia work.
• Surrendering to the therapeutic cycle: conditions and realizations of the somato-emotional healing process.
• The qualities of Love and Kindness, and how to apply these qualities in our massages and our everyday life.
• Meridians and the 5 Elements. Simple practices to understand and experience the 5 elements and how they express in our massages, our movement, and our life.
This course will be held at Karma Yoga Studio (2nd Floor, 9-11 Duke Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2BB)