Yin Yoga is a beautiful ceremony. It vibrates to different rhythms and traditions, recites poetry, follows our heart bit and its subject is always Love.
Yin Yoga & Spiritual Medicine: We live in a time when everyone is searching to discover who we really are, our path, charisma, our purpose in life, or as the American Natives say, one’s original medicine. At the same time, we all rush to experience life, to learn more, to help others and become our life's purpose.
At the end of the day and after all this rush and effort we find ourselves to the brink of burn out and in the need of an effective real medicine or a relaxing nutrition supplement at least.
So, if you are a teacher or a student of yoga, a teacher of any kind, a parent, a therapist, if you accompany people in any way, then this seminar is for you. If you have started to understand that you cannot help anyone unless you help and support yourself then you are highly invited.
If you have wished for a weekend of learning about the yin way of approaching life or simply for a few hours of relaxation and self-growth, a quiet time to reflect and prepare for the new season that is rising then simply come.
- Yin Yoga: The Yin practice of non-striving. Coming in touch with our own nature, understanding our own natural patterns.
- Practices of Self-growth, Practices of Love & Kindness, work in couples: Yin & Spiritual medicine
- Yin Yoga & Meditation: A Yin approach to the concept of "change"
- A different approach to the concepts of Yin & Yang and the Five Elements through Chi Kong: Yin & Spiritual Medicine
- Primitive dance expression, kirtan and more...
Saturday May 04 > 14:00 - 16:30
Sunday May 05 > 14:00 - 17:00
YOGA VILLAGE PARIS
39 Boulevard des Capucines
stairs B, 1st floor, code 7205
Metro n°8, 3 Opera / Madeleine
+33 (0)1 72 34 58 47