In this training, we will dive deeper into the Thai Massage principals and techniques, do more Osteothai and Craniosacral Therapy work. This way you will be able to approach skillfully more people and more symptoms.
We will work on the supine, prone, side and sitting position.
We will learn more about meridians and the 5 elements. Different rhythms, different elements, different ways of approaching the needs of the body.
Together with the Thai Massage techniques, we will share many simple, playful and meaningful practices to deepen our internal experience, broaden the journey of self-growth, embody the knowledge and make it a part of our everyday life.
This course is suitable for beginners but also for more advanced practitioners who would like to deepen their experience in Thai Massage.
We will demonstrate the Basic Thai Massage Principles and techniques and approach them from an anatomical, physical and energetical point of view.
This will give you a strong and safe foundation in your journey as a therapist.
• We will move between Deep Static and Dynamic Thai Massage Techniques.
• I will help you explore:
- Different Thai Massage rhythms and the connection with the 5 elements, pulsation, and the "Thai Massage Dance".
- Moving safely around the body of another and enjoying every movement.
- Basic principles and techniques of Osteopathy.
- The art of "Listening" to the body.
- The "love touch".
• Fascia work.
• Two essential aspects we come across in our life and our work: Therapy and Trauma.
• Surrendering to the therapeutic cycle: conditions and realizations of the somato-emotional healing process.
"Yin and Spiritual Medicine" work
• The qualities of Love and Kindness. Learning to "work" with them through Tai Chi, Yin Yoga, work in couples and
other practices and how to apply these qualities in our massages and our everyday life.
• Meridians and the 5 Elements. Simple practices to understand and experience the 5 elements and how they
express themselves in our massages, professional work, and our everyday life.
• Practices of self-growth. Working in couples. Bringing space and light to the words "support, facilitate and heal".
• Music, Quiet Yin Practice, Primitive Dance, Singing.
Friday Jan. 17: 16.30 - 20.30
Saturday Jan. 18, Sunday Jan. 19: 10.00 - 13.30 & 15.00 - 19.30
Monday Jan. 20: 16.30- 20.30
You will receive a certificate, a manual and a video with all our work.
INFO & REGISTRATION